Perfect skin. We all want it, the dream of it, wish upon a star for it — but is your routine all geared up for a flawless complexion or are you a wash and go kinda gal? Whatever the cleansing case may be, we highly suggest integrating some Korean skincare rituals into your routine.
Our “Korean Glass Skin Routine Kit” is more than a routine—it's a lifestyle that has become a global phenomenon, grounded in Korea's cultural obsession with healthy skin and backed by decades of scientific advancement. It's not about having more products than you can count, but rather about having the right products that do the right things and using them in the right order.
Here, we’ve revamped the traditional Korean skincare routine with ten of our best natural skin care products from Banila Co, CosRx, Acwell, Innisfree, Eyenlip, Benton, Secret Key and Somebymi.
You (and your skin) will thank us for introducing you to the ever-popular beauty method! Also, your skin will look and feel healthy and you won’t need to hide anything under that high coverage foundation.
Go ahead, give it a try!
Clean It Zero Korea's number 1 make-up cleanser is in sherbet form that quickly transforms into silky oil upon touching the skin.
Low pH Good Morning Gel a super gentle cleanser formulated to remove makeup and other oil-based residues with skin-happy pH of 5 that doesn’t strip your skin of its natural oils and contains purifying botanical ingredients and mild acids to gently cleanse your skin to its most supple and clear texture.
Lemon Sparkling Peeling Gel gently removes old dead skin cell, sebum, and impurities that will give a refreshing effect. It contains collagen, hyaluronic acid, and donkey oil which are very effective to hydrate the skin and keep it moisturized.
Liquorice pH Balancing Cleansing Toner is a gentle cleansing toner, that has a pH of ~5.5, which helps to balance skin's natural pH and keep it healthy.
Starting Treatment Essence is the first step in skin care that moisturizes, brightens and firms the skin for a healthier-looking complexion after washing is the essence-boosting.
Green Tea Seed Serum is an antioxidant-rich serum contains a reviving and hydrating mix of organic green tea water, panthenol, a batain and green complex that helps restore skin clarity and suppleness.
Eyenlip/Somebymi Sheet Mask eliminates harmful ingredients for skin-sensitive people, giving the skin vitality.
Innisfree Orchid Eye Cream / Benton Eye Cream makes the skin texture healthier by reducing wrinkles, increasing elasticity and improving the skin tone.
Hydro Max Cream deep revolution in moisturizing cream that is made with 71% mineral-rich pure deep seawater from Ulleungdo to regulate skin’s pH levels, soothe atopic skin and treat blemishes.
Truecica Mineral 100 Calming Suncream is a tri-functional product with the following benefits: UV Blocking + Whitening + Wrinkles Improvement.
Clean It Zero is a cleanser that melts off stubborn makeup seamlessly without stripping your skin of its natural oils, as well as naturally exfoliate with papaya extract and not only brighten with vitamin C-rich acerola extract but also keeps the skin hydrated after cleansing without a tight feeling.
Low pH Good Morning Gel that penetrates deep into the skin for comprehensive cleansing; BHA content gently removes dead skin cells and improve skin texture; tea tree oil helps diminish blemishes for a clearer complexion; delivers softer, smoother, fairer skin.
Lemon Sparkling Peeling Gel exfoliates the skin, thus it removes dead skin cells from the surface of the skin. It improves skin elasticity leaving it soft and hydrated.
Licorice pH Balancing Toner contains natural ingredients that seep into the skin to add an extra dose of luminosity; helps calm and reduce pigmentation, acne scars, and dark spots; as well as hydrates your skin with anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and anti-bacterial effect.
Starting Treatment Essence has a multifunctional effect: it moisturizes and soothes, nourishes and improves skin elasticity, strengthens and brightens, protecting it from the negative environmental effects and prevents premature aging.
Green Tea Seed Serum contains a variety of ingredients that nourishes, hydrates, and helps balance out the water to oil level of the skin. It is also formulated with Dual Moisture-Rising Technology to protect the skin by creating a strong moisture barrier.
Eyenlip/Somebymi Sheet Mask is effective in skin protection and skin regeneration by inhibiting melanin pigment formation as well as skin soothing.
Innisfree Orchid Eye Cream / Benton Fermentation Eye Cream helps to achieve smooth and youthful eye areas.
Hydro Max Cream that contains 7 combination types of Hyaluronic Acid that brightens and improves skin elasticity; recovers skin tiredness from dust and make-up; makes skin hydrated and glowing after a long day.
Truecica Mineral 100 Calming Suncream has 10,000ppm of Truecica™ for skin soothing, protection and skin barrier reinforcing.
HOW TO USE
Here’s a breakdown of each step, how it works and the products involved.
Step 1: For Oil Based Cleanser - BANILA CO™ Clean It Zero
- Scoop a generous amount and massage onto your face and neck using gentle strokes with your fingertips.
- Let it dissolves into smooth oil and wait for the makeup melt away.
- Rinse off with water or wipe off with a washcloth
Cleanse the skin of oil-based impurities and makeup
- You may use a bi-phase eye makeup remover to clean extremely resistant formulas like the EB Eyeliner so you don’t give yourself wrinkles from trying to rub the makeup off.
Step 2: Water Based Cleanser - COSRX™ Low pH Good Morning Gel
- Gently massage the Low pH Good Morning Gel Cleanser all over the damp skin and remove the irritants that built up overnight without any fuss!
- Rinse off with warm water.
Removes skin impurities and restores optimal pH balance
- Use as the first step of routine in the morning and second at night (after oil-based cleanser).
- Store in cool and dry places, away from direct sunlight.
Step 3: Exfoliator - SECRET KEY™ Lemon Sparkling Peeling Gel
- After a facial wash, dry your skin with a towel.
- Dispense an ample amount of the peeling gel and gently massage it all over the face until residues form.
- Keep doing it for 5 minutes then rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Use 1-2x a week
Removes the thick dead skin cells for smooth, supple and dewy skin
- Massage gently all over the face except eye and mouth area.
Step 4: Toner - ACWELL™ Licorice pH Balancing Toner
- As a makeup remover: Face makeup: Wet cotton with toner, and gently wipe out from the center of the face outwards. Point makeup: Wet cotton with toner, and place on lips and eye area for 10 seconds before wiping out gently.
- As a toner: After cleansing face, pour an appropriate amount of toner onto a cotton pad. Gently wipe all over face and neck. Optional: Pat gently with clean hands to aid absorption.
- As a facial mist: Pour toner into a spray bottle and spray onto the face to refresh skin throughout the day.
Cleanse, brighten, and effectively balance the skin tone
- You may layer your toner 2-3 times for an extra boost of hydration.
Step 5: Essence - SECRET KEY™ Starting Treatment Essence
- After cleansing and toning, dispense an adequate amount onto cotton puff or clean hands and pat gently onto skin until completely absorbed.
- To be used in the first stage of skincare. However, you may use your toner first.
- You can even use it on the eye area.
- Recommended twice daily, morning and night.
Step 6: Serum - INNISFREE™ Green Tea Seed Serum
- Apply an appropriate amount onto thoroughly cleansed face and neck then gently smooth for better absorption.
A moisturizing & nourishing serum
- Recommended as a quick moisture boost.
- Use after cleansing and toning.
Step 7: Sheet Mask - EYENLIP™ or SOMEBYMI™ Sheet Mask
- After washing the face, apply toner to prepare the skin for the next step of skincare.
- Open the pouch, pull out the mask, and place on the face.
- Using the eye area to align correctly.
- Remove after 10-20 minutes and gently pat for better absorption.
Leaves the skin soft, smooth, radiant & healthy looking
- With the handle attached to the top of the sheet, you can more easily apply and peel off the sheet.
- Use mask after a shower while pores are open for better absorption.
Step 8: Eye Cream - INNISFREE™ Orchid Eye Cream or BENTON™ Fermentation Eye Cream
- Apply a small amount of cream around your eyes.
- Gently pat the cream for the best absorption.
- Apply a moderate amount to face as the final skincare step.
Step 9: Moisturizer - SOMEBYMI™ Hydro Max Cream
- Place an ample amount onto the face.
- Gently spread all over the skin.
- Gently tap the face to finish up.
Moisturizes skin with 7 Hyaluronic Acid molecules
- It is strongly recommended to use sunscreen while using these acids.
- You can apply and use the products once or twice a day.
Step 10: Sunscreen (SPF) - SOMEBYMI™ Truecica Mineral 100 Calming Suncream
- At the last step of skin care, apply an appropriate amount (2ml a time is suggested)on the face evenly.
- Also apply a proper amount on the neck, legs, and arms or other body parts that are easily exposed under UV rays.
- Gently pat for better absorption.
Protects the skin from UV rays, provides skin whitening and anti-wrinkle
- Better to apply one more time on extruded forehead, nose, cheek and jaw.
1x Banila Co Clean It Zero
1x CosRX Low pH Good Morning Gel
1x Secret Key Lemon Sparkling Peeling Gel
1x Acwell Licorice pH Balancing Toner
1x Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence
1x Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum
2x Eyenlip or Somebymi Sheet Masks
1x Innisfree Jeju Orchid Eye Cream or Benton Fermentation Eye Cream
1x Somebymi Hydro Max Cream
1x Somebymi Truecica Mineral 100 Calming Suncream
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
All prices are listed in USD.