AHC is a South Korean skincare brand that made its debut in 1999 in Seoul, within high-end aesthetic spas and dermatological clinics. The brand is ideally placed to strengthen the group’s presence and positioning within the travel retail beauty category.
AHC’s brand philosophy centers around the AHC AestheBalance: the notion that combining three synergistic elements – the latest skincare research, careful product formulation, and optimized usage methods – creates the best results.
According to the brand, its product portfolio features innovative formulas, effective ingredients, and advanced delivery systems, which address the needs of a wide range of skin types and concerns. AHC’s hero product line for travel retail will be its best-selling anti-aging collection.
AHC’s target consumer is women aged 18-35 who are “trendy, open to new ideas and experiences, and already fans of Korean cosmetics."
- Microemulsion Biosensor System. Microemulsion biosensor system is exclusive technique that minimizes all active ingredients to 1/200 the size of the pore, allowing thermosensitive polymers to gently melt into the skin's surface.
- AHC’s exclusive patented Peptide Aquatide. Helps nurture resilient skin.
- Clinically Tested. Multiple anti-aging effects including anti-oxidation, anti-aging of the dermis, relief of fatigue due to reduced skin elasticity, quadruple pore reduction and cumulative moisturizing effect, clinically proven through actual changes in skin.
- Aquatide and 18 Types of Peptides. Helps improve anti-oxidation and elasticity.
- 5 Types of Plant Stem Cells. Stem cells extracted from plants helps regulate oil and moisture balance and also nurture lively-looking skin.
- Pure Biotics Water. Provides moisture and nurtures skin to its fullest health.
- Anti-Pollution. Helps prevent adsorption of pseudo-micro-dust.
- Hypoallergenic. Helps temporary alleviation of heat irritation and it also has completed primary skin irritation test.
- Anti-aging. Helps improve skin elasticity restoration, anti-oxidant, skin evenness and low skin stress level due to reduced elasticity.
- Brightening. Helps reduce number and distribution of freckles and dark spots.
- Hydration. Helps retain moisture for up to 24 hours and improve accumulated moisturizing effect.
HOW TO USE
- After morning and night cleansing, prime skin with toner.
- Then dispense an appropriate amount of Ultimate Real Eye Cream for Face.
- Lightly spread and dab around the eye area until absorbed.
- After morning and night cleansing, as the last step of skincare routine, dispense an appropriate amount of Ultimate Real Eye Cream for Face.
- Evenly apply over entire face and lightly dab until absorbed.
Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Lactobacillus Ferment, Cyclohexasiloxane, Glycerin, Propanediol, Niacinamide, Dicaprylyl Ether, Methylpropanediol, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Polyacrylate-13, C10-18 Triglycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
All prices are listed in USD.