Innisfree, Korea's no.1 natural brand is taking the world by storm. With a wide array of products targeting not only women but men as well, Innisfree is a global phenomenon with their popular and effective beauty products. In addition to their growing band of ambassadors with the likes of Yoona and Lee Min Ho onboard, Innisfree is a major hit with beauty influencers with their basic skin essentials and carefully curated ingredients in each product.
Owning and operating USDA organic certified assets across Seoul and Jeju Island, Innisfree products are manufactured in Korea and are strictly anti-cruelty and do not participate in any form of animal testing.
- Contains 94% extract of Jeju organic aloe extract
- Aloe pulp inside the leaves contains more amino acid and moisture than its leaves and any other parts of aloe. It helps to soothe the skin damaged from UV rays and heat while providing intensive moisture to the skin.
- Aloe Vitalizing Energy™ unique to Innisfree Aloe line soothes the skin and strengthens the skin barrier to make it vibrant and feeling fresh.
- A mist type skin toner to moisturize the skin with a refreshing finish. High-content aloe essence (99%) is sprayed in fine particles to help your skin feel refreshed and moisturized.
- Free of colorant, mineral oil, artificial fragrances, animal ingredients, and imidazolidinyl urea.
- Size: 120ml
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, close your eyes and spray an appropriate amount from 20-30 cm from the face. Use any time your skin feels dry or needs instant moisturization, before or after makeup.
(1) Immediately stop using in case of skin abnormalities after use.
(2) Always recap after use.
(3) Use as quickly as possible after opening.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Butylene Glycol, Madecassoside, Citrus Unshiu Peel Extract, Orchid Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Japonica Leaf Extract, Opuntia Coccinelifera Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
All prices are listed in USD.