"Dr. Althea” was established in 2014 and is now one of the leading cosmetic brands that represent the Korean boutique. Their duty is to identify the latest trends in the global cosmetic market and customer needs to offer the most satisfying beauty experiences. "Dr." stands for 'professional', and "Althea" is a 'Korean national flower'. As a professional cosmetic brand, Dr.Althea aspires to introduce natural beauty products. Dr.Althea is well known among women in their 20s and 30s, with a variety of product lines from skincare to makeup.
They take pride in creating their product with exclusively selected raw materials that are cruelty-free ingredients. Anyone and everyone, regardless of age, gender, and skin types can use their products safely. The brand is confident to categorize their products closer to medical cosmetic products that are effective and trendy.
- It is a gentle, weak acidity cleanser that kills bacteria while protecting acne-prone skin.
- The soft foam is a UFD -200nm nano-size foam which allows it to penetrate deep into the pores and effectively cleanses any make-up remains in the skin
- It contains 17 kinds of Amino Acids to prevent moisture loss and improves skin elasticity.
- It builds up water barriers around the skin so that the skin stays hydrated even after cleansing.
- With its natural surfactants such as apple extract and coconut oil, the cleanser allows irritation-free deep cleansing.
- The Hyaluronic acid and Ceramide help to strengthen the skin barrier and cleanses any impurities.
- Recommended if your face easily gets dry or exhausted.
- Contents: 140ml
- It cleanses any impurities while revitalizing and strengthening the skin barrier.
- It helps unclog pores and soothes irritations.
- It helps alleviate acne.
- Improves skin texture.
- It increases skin elasticity.
- By controlling melanin pigments, it minimizes the appearance of freckles and blemishes on the face.
- Gently wash face with water.
- Pump an appropriate amount of cleanser and apply it onto the face.
- Work into a lather and massage over the face.
- Rinse thoroughly with water.
Water, Coco-glucoside, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Potassium Cocoyl Glycinate, Potassium Cocoate, Hexylene Glycol, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Polygly ceryl-10 Myristate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sedum sarmentosum Extract, Glycine (2.45ppm), Serine (1.36ppm), Glutamic Acid (0.79ppm), Leucine (0.69ppm), Alanine (0.44ppm), Lysine (0.42ppm), Arginine (0.38ppm), Tyrosine (0.34ppm), Phenylalanine (0.32ppm), Proline (0.3ppm), Valine (0.3ppm), Threonine (0.3ppm), Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seeed Extract, Isoleucine (0.27ppm), Histidine (0.15ppm), Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cysteine(0.115ppm), Methionine(0.115ppm), Bisabolol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Phytosteryl/Octyldodecyl Lauroyl Glutamate, Ceramide 3
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
All prices are listed in USD.