"Dr. Althea” was established in 2014 and is now one of the leading cosmetic brands that represent the Korean boutique. Their duty is to identify the latest trends in the global cosmetic market and customer needs to offer the most satisfying beauty experiences. "Dr." stands for 'professional', and "Althea" is a 'Korean national flower'. As a professional cosmetic brand, Dr.Althea aspires to introduce natural beauty products. Dr.Althea is well known among women in their 20s and 30s, with a variety of product lines from skincare to makeup.
They take pride in creating their product with exclusively selected raw materials that are cruelty-free ingredients. Anyone and everyone, regardless of age, gender, and skin types can use their products safely. The brand is confident to categorize their products closer to medical cosmetic products that are effective and trendy.
- It is a 2-month home-care remedy that soothes and repairs damaged skin.
- The serum is lightweight and made up of 45 active ingredients including Bifida ferment lysate, 15 types of skin-repairing ingredients, 7 types of skin brightening ingredients, 12 kinds of anti-inflammatory ingredients, and 10 moisturizing ingredients.
- Featuring Bifida Ferment Lysate, Chitosan, and Niacinamide to target damaged pores and normalize sebum production.
- Expect brighter, clearer skin after the 2-month period.
- All ingredients are of EWG grade-1 or 2, making this serum very safe and ideal for all skin types.
- Recommended for anti-aging and blemished skin.
- Suitable for all skin types including sensitive skin.
- Each packet is 2ml / 0.06 fl.oz. Comes with 56 packets.
- It helps soothe irritated skin.
- Controls sebum secretion while moisturizing skin that helps achieve healthy skin.
- Moisturises skin to create dewy skin finish.
- Nourishes skin for a better skin condition and increases skin elasticity for soft and calm skin finish.
- Target blemishes, and pigmentation.
- The natural ingredients help balance the skin oil-water levels to prevent excessive sebum secretion.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing the face, apply an appropriate amount of essence from the pouch.
- Gently massage into skin for an even application.
Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Methylpropanediol, Glycerin, Bifida Ferment Lysate, Eclipta Prostrata Extract, Melia Azadirachta Leaf Extract, Moringa Oleifera Seed Oil, Melia Azadirachta Flower Extract, Coccinia Indica Fruit Extract, Solanum Melongena (Eggplant) Fruit Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Flower Extract, Ocimum Sanctum Leaf Extract,Curcuma Longa (Tumeric) Root Extract, Corallina Officinalis Extract, Chamaecyparis Obtusa Leaf Extract, Thuja Orientalis Extract, Pinus Dersiflora Leaf Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Extract, Sodium Guaiazulene Sulfonate, Algae Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract, Prunus Serrulata Flower Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Vine Sap, Bambusa Arundinacea Juice, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Chitosan, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Hyaluronate Crosspolymer, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Sodium Hyaluronate, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Glutathione, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Asscobic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Ceramide 3, Squalane, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate, Carbomer, Arginine, Fructan, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Adenosine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
All prices are listed in USD.