“Dr.Althea” was established in 2014 and is now one of the leading cosmetic brands that represent the Korean boutique. Their duty is to identify the latest trends in the global cosmetic market and customer needs to offer the most satisfying beauty experiences. "Dr." stands for 'professional', and "Althea" is a 'Korean national flower'. As a professional cosmetic brand, Dr.Althea aspires to introduce natural beauty products. Dr.Althea is well known among women in their 20s and 30s, with a variety of product lines from skincare to makeup.
They take pride in creating their product with exclusively selected raw materials that are cruelty-free ingredients. Anyone and everyone, regardless of age, gender, and skin types can use their products safely. The brand is confident to categorize their products closer to medical cosmetic products that are effective and trendy.
- This cream delivers intensive moisture and nutrients which are easily absorbed into the skin to achieve a dewy and plumper skin.
- It is a moisturizing cream for soothing the sensitive and acne-prone skin.
- It contains Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propolis Extract and Squalane which are absorbed into the skin to form a moisture barrier.
- It has an ultra-light texture that lightly covers the outer skin with a glowing complexion without a sticky feeling.
- When absorbed deep into the skin, it creates a healthy and natural water shield over the skin.
- Recommended for sensitive and irritated skin.
- Contents: 50ml
- It helps calm sensitive and irritated skin.
- It boosts skin cells regeneration and soothes acne-prone skin.
- It provides repairing and brightening benefits.
- Tightens pores & enhances skin elasticity while reducing acne & fine lines.
- Delivers long-term hydration and unveil a softer, smoother, plumper & healthier-looking complexion.
HOW TO USE
- After cleansing, at the last step of skincare, apply a proper amount on the face evenly at day and night.
- If the following symptoms occur while using this product, discontinue use and consult your dermatologist: (1) Red spots, swelling, itching, or irritation (2) If the application area develops the symptoms above after exposure to direct sunlight.
- Do not apply to areas with injuries, eczema, or dermatitis.
- Storage & Handling: (1) Keep the cap closed after use. (2) Keep out of reach of children. (3) Keep away from direct sunlight and extremely high or low temperatures.
Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Alcohol, Betaine, PEG-32, Hydrogenated Poly (C6-14 Olefin), Hydrogenated Polydecene, Piper Methysticum Leaf/Root/Stem Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Pueraria Thunbergiana Root Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Paeonia Lactiflora Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract, Veronica Officinalis Flower/Leaf/Root Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Amaranthus Caudatus Seed Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Soluable Collagen, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sodium Hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus Oil, Citrus Aurantium Begamia (Beergamot) Fruit Oil, Cymbopogon Nardus (Citronella) Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernal Oil, Polyacrylamide, Tromethamine, 1,2-Hexanediol, Dimethiconol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Carbomer, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Butylene Glycol, Laureth-7, Ethylhexylglycerin, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, Squalane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isonoyl Isononanoate, Polyglyceryl-10 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearic Acid, Polyglyceryl-2 Dipolyhydroxystearate, Xanthan Gum, Inulin Lauryl Carbamate, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Phenoxyethanol
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
All prices are listed in USD.