ELIZAVECCA has been developing and selling products for about 20 years, contact contract with German Peeling product company, Schneider, in 2000. Also, it succeeded in developing BB cream (Special balm product) firstly in Korea and developed many different kinds of therapy system.
In 2013, the brand's Green Piggy Collagen Jella Pack became a bestseller in Korea. Soon after, their Milky Piggy Bubble Clay Mask achieved cult status with Korean skincare fans all over the world for its unique
Elizavecca manufactures all its products in Korea using high-quality and effective skin care ingredients. The brand prides itself on offering its products at affordable prices to allow more people to enjoy having beautiful skin.
- It’s like a traditional clay mask that works to draw out impurities and clarify your skin. But wait – there’s an added bonus! The carbonated bubbles “massage” your pores and help the clay go even deeper to remove blackheads and dirt.
- Formulated with carbonated water and mud, washes off pores and dirt on your on the face. Contains various vegetable ingredients such as green tea, pomegranate and charcoal powder extract etc. Carbonated water gives a soft massage to pores. An adsorptive power of Charcoal and mud removes excessive sebum clearly. Clay mud and charcoal powder removes makeup dirt and tightens pores at the same time.
- Creamy clay mask clears excess sebum and trapped dirt from pores for improved skin clarity. Thousands of tiny bubbles dive deep into pores for a thorough clean. Clarifying clay tightens and tones, drying out blemishes and preventing future ones from taking root.
- Weight Content: 100g
- It’s a bubble mud pack that provides pore cleaning and blackhead removal.
- Cleanses pore with pore tightening effect of clay mud ingredient.
- Helps control excessive sebum which usually causes the pores to be clogged.
- It deeply penetrates the pores to thoroughly get rid of deep-seated dirt while supplying proper nutrients to keep the skin healthy and supple.
HOW TO USE
- Spread this clay mask on dry skin or makeup-ed skin. It does makeup cleansing and pore cleaning at once.
- Apply it evenly. Do not apply it on wet skin for effective spreading.
- Wait 5 minutes for self-bubble forming.
- You can maximize the cleansing and massage effect by massaging with water for 2 minutes. (Strong pore cleaning and removal of dead skin cell, makeup cleansing)
- Wash off the bubbled content and finish without being dry.
DID YOU KNOW:
When the bubbles are tingling/tickling your face, IT IS NOT IRRITATING, and NOT BURNING - just tingling because bubbles are forming, and popping/moving. You know, like someone is running feather toys on your face -- that kind of feeling. But it only happens once in a while and doesn't go on for the entire time. So you can still definitely relax, lie down for 5 minutes with eyes closed, with a mask on.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Kaolin, Acrylates Copolymer, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Mehtylperfluoroisobutyl Ether, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Lauramide DEA, TEA-Cocoyl Glutamate, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Bentonite, Collagen, Charcoal Powder, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Carbonated Water, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
All prices are listed in USD.