Innisfree, Korea's no.1 natural brand is taking the world by storm. With a wide array of products targeting not only women but men as well, Innisfree is a global phenomenon with their popular and effective beauty products. In addition to their growing band of ambassadors with the likes of Yoona and Lee Min Ho onboard, Innisfree is a major hit with beauty influencers with their basic skin essentials and carefully curated ingredients in each product.
Owning and operating USDA organic certified assets across Seoul and Jeju Island, Innisfree products are manufactured in Korea and are strictly anti-cruelty and do not participate in any form of animal testing.
A replacement for oil control paper that leaves the skin soft and matte.
- A double sebum-control system to control the secretion of sebum for soft and fresh skin all day long.
- Jeju minerals and mint ingredient to control skin oil and moisture.
HOW TO USE
In the last stage of skin care, softly apply on the entire facial area or area with excess sebum using the puff. It may be applied to set the makeup or whenever the skin gets oily.
(1) If your skin develops red spots or if you experience swollenness, itchiness, or other unusual symptoms during application or when exposed to direct sunlight, consult a medical specialist.
(2) Refrain from applying on injuries or wounded areas.
(3) Storage and handling precautions.
- Keep away from children.
- Keep out of direct sunlight.
Silica, Corn Starch Modified, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Mica, Methicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Caprylate, Dimethicone, Mineral Salts, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Mentha Arvenesis Leaf Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Fragrance/ Parfum
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
All prices are listed in USD.