Ever heard of skin care made with delicious food? Skinfood is the first cosmetics brand to root itself in food and has exploded across continents with its beauty products. With their tagline, "Healthy Skin Starts With Food", their product development philosophy is driven by their single-mindedness in using only the highest quality food ingredients available.
Developed and headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, Skinfood has attained a sizable cult following across the United States and Europe. Fans happily testify to the visible differences in the skin that is healthier, more vibrant and beautiful caused by the all-organic line up in all their ingredients. With their heritage dating back to 1957, Skinfood is absolutely committed to delivering powerful food-based skin solutions, focusing on timeless beauty instead of short-lived results.
Skinfood believes in respecting the environment and the world around us with eco-friendliness and sustainability two of their main pillars of growth. Skinfood also actively campaigns against animal testing and are champions of using all-organic products.
- From Skinfood's soothing, oil-control Premium Peach Cotton line, the Peach Cotton Multi Finish Powder features an ultra-fine, finishing powder that sets makeup to give skin a flawless, airbrushed complexion.
- Micro-silica powder absorbs oil and sweat for a fresh and matte appearance without the need for constant retouching.
- Peach and sake extracts are included to soothe and comfort sensitive skin, preventing further irritation and inflammation.
- Size: 15g and 5g
- A loose powder with delicate particles that provides a light and clear finish without the unique dryness of powder
- An air-light texture that is implemented with the Air Jet Mill method
- Air Jet Mill Method: As a method that only collects powder particles that are lighter and more even than regular powder particles, it minimizes caking and finely clings with its small particles
- Contains silk powder for a soft texture and illuminating effect to create smooth and radiant skin, just like it was wrapped with a single layer of silk
HOW TO USE
- Use the included cotton puff or a fluffy powder brush to apply powder onto particularly oily areas or entire face.
Silica, Talc Powder, Boron Nitride, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylhydrogen Polysiloxane, Silk Powder, Alcohol, Parfum, Calamine, (Peach) Prunus Persica Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Argan Oil, Gingelly Oil, Enantia Chlorantha Bark Extract, Beta-Sitosterol, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Vitamin E, Oleanolic Acid
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
All prices are listed in USD.