SOMEBYMI is a Korean brand which offers a wide range of both practical and trendy product solutions ranging from skincare and hair care to makeup. The brand supports the no-animal-testing regulation as they also value a cruelty-free label on all of their cosmetic products. They take pride in all of their highly known products and their positive effects on everyone around the world.
- Tea Tree Spot Oil for Trouble Skin - it contains 150,000ppm tea tree oil from Australia and contains 19.88% tea tree leaf extract in Korea.
- Fast sedation and convergence of localized areas - tea tree oil, which effectively soothes skin problems, calms the redness of the skin and helps the pores converge. Combination Calming Item is a combination of calming and moisturizing ingredients such as vitamin B5 panthenol and allantoin.
- Sebum Control and Cooling - the excessive sebum in the problem area are easily controlled, and the cool tea tree scent adds a refreshing effect to the skin tired of external stress, adding a powerful cooling effect. You can also use refreshing tea-flavored tea with self-aroma care.
- 100% EWG Green Grade Good Components - gently care your skin with a good formula that is 100% applied with 20 ingredients free of attachment and EWG green-rated components that can irritate the skin. Ethanol, which is always a concern, can be used without worry as it's from the fermentation of corn grains in Canada.
- Volume Content: 10ml
- It is effective to concentrate troublesome skin even with a small number of droplets.
- Effectively soothes skin problems, calms redness, and helps pore converge.
- Prevents dryness of the skin
- It controls the oil
- Let cool and powerful effect on the skin.
BEFORE USING A SPOT OIL
- Before you use the Tea Tree Oil make sure to use cotton swabs for 2-3 days before on the face. Please test on your arm or behind your ears.
- If you have no symptoms for 2-3 days, please use a small amount on your face.
HOW TO USE
- Apply 1-2 drops on a swab and apply to the trouble spot.
- Also, you can use it on the last step of the foundation, apply with a cotton swab and dab on the face a little, to give a refreshing feeling, comforting the sensitive skin.
- If Spot Oil applied locally to the skin for the first time, there may be a feeling of coolness.
- Do not use it for the entire face like normal moisturizing oil.
Ethanol, Tea Tree Leaf Oil (15%), C12-14 Pareth-12, Purified Water, Butylene Glycol, Panthenol, Tea Tree Leaf Extract (994 ppm), Allantoin
Click ADD TO CART To Order Yours Now!
Satisfaction Guaranteed With Every Order.
All prices are listed in USD.